About Me

I am beyond vexed that the lottery has not made me a winner. I am not greedy for millions ~my needs are simple: good books, better wine, and a new vehicle.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Piles Of Stuff

Catherine ( see link at right ) has asked what is in the barn that desperately needs to be stained. Lots of stuff such as: 7 cords of firewood, a tractor, a pile of things deemed "the electronic graveyard", a sleigh, snowmobiles, tires, a freezer for extras, canoes, mice and bats. The lower level has horse stalls - the S.O's ex-woof kept horses. The barn and houses are well over 150 years old. I love the hand hewn beams in the barn. Our house is actually the renovated carriage house. The S.O's mother lives in the main house which has a huge whole tree as the main beam in the cellar. Very cool.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Thanks for feeding inquiring minds!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I adore barns. I always wanted to live in one:-)