About Me

I am beyond vexed that the lottery has not made me a winner. I am not greedy for millions ~my needs are simple: good books, better wine, and a new vehicle.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nervous Energy

The last time I felt like this was when I was waiting for The Minion to fly home from Oregon after his summer visit to his dad's. I stacked about a cord of wood that morning before I had to go to the airport. Of course all our wood has been stacked for a couple months. I feel a cleaning frenzy coming on. But I have errands to run after I go vote, so I will be occupied. Naturally I am down to one cigarette. I am not a chain smoker. I smoke maybe half a pack a day. Today I may morph into dearly departed old Uncle Donald - the 2 pack man. I would like to buy wine for this evening. But I work tomorrow and my tolerance level has dropped over the last few years. Normally I'd have 2 glasses. But I don't trust myself today. But the fact remains: Chemicals, I need chemicals! Sad but true.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

But the news was BEAUTIFUL!!!