About Me

I am beyond vexed that the lottery has not made me a winner. I am not greedy for millions ~my needs are simple: good books, better wine, and a new vehicle.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chanting: Find a Happy Place, Find a Happy Place

Before my brain explodes.

Are these people idiots?

This is one of my favorite quotes from the article:
When a reporter asked McCain whether he thought contraceptives help stop the spread of HIV, he replied: "You've stumped me." McCain said later that he was sure he opposed government spending on contraceptives. Asked whether he would oppose condom distribution if he knew that condoms stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, McCain said he had never gotten into those issues before.

3 comments:

Cat said...

I'm stumped.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Absolutely pathetic. And if he dies suddenly, we would have her. Apparently she was mayor of a town where on average people only finished the 10th grade and instead of putting money into education, as a lifelong member of the NRA, she was pouring it into hunting. Sigh.

Brotha Buck said...

Silly, very silly