About Me

I am beyond vexed that the lottery has not made me a winner. I am not greedy for millions ~my needs are simple: good books, better wine, and a new vehicle.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Top Five

Catherine ~ in no particular order:

Six Wives ( 800 plus pages of historical text on Henry VIII's unfortunate Queens )

The Audacity of Hope ( No need to link this one)

Waiter Rant ( a must for anyone who has worked on the floor or behind the Line )

Shadow Child and The Gore ( Joe Cirtro scares the bejeezuz out of me. Creepy familiar surroundings. Makes going out to the woodpile after dark a deeply spooky and hurried experience.)

1 comment:

Cat said...

I used to read the waiter rant's blog, before the book. I stopped because he said he was working on a book and all the good stuff was going there and not on the blog. I'll have to check it out.

I will skip Six Wives. The only thing I read that long is Harry Potter.